We take customer service very seriously, and work hard to maintain our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. If you need assistance with a matter, please contact us and we will work with you to determine a solution.
We are here to help, and our friendly agents take pride in providing quality service. Our staff of friendly reservations agents can assist you from 8AM to 12AM EST seven days a week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us toll free.
To see what our customers are saying about Reserve123.com, the tours they have taken, and the service they have received, please click here to visit our page on the Ekomi review website. We work hard to provide excellent customer service, and are always making adjustments to improve. We take all feedback seriously.
- "Thank you so much for your efforts on my behalf. When we bring the grandkids with us, we definitely use your tour group. Thanks again."
- Jason B. from Pleasant Hill, IA
- "We had a wonderful time in Orlando with our family and your service is always recommended. One of our friends will call back to book the same package for his family."
- Ray J. from Dania, FL
- "I just wanted to tell you what a wonderful employee Darlene is. She went above and beyond to answer my questions, calm my fears, get my tour confirmed, and provide genuinely positive assistance with my hot air balloon tour booking."
- Derek E. from Farmington Hills, MI
- "Having lived in the SF Bay Area for more years than I'm willing to admit to, I've been around the block, so to speak, with the SF touristy "stuff". That extends to Muir Woods, Pt Reyes, etc. So when I was surprised this last weekend with a family reunion (none of which have been to SF), I was resigned to joining said fam on an eight hour tour. Well, I was QUITE pleasantly surprised. All and all, what was going to be a rather boring day turned into quite a good one. Kudos!"
- Bill O. from Half Moon Bay, CA
- "I am a huge traveler and loved your web site. Will be in touch to see what how you can help me with some of the things I want to do in the way of travel."
- HRQ from Beaverton, OR
- "My cousin and I rented a GoCar in San Francisco through this site. We had so much fun exploring the city and listening to the GPS triggered audio commentary. Driving down Lombard Street was my favorite part. Fisherman's Wharf is where we picked the car up and returned it, which was fun to walk around after the tour."
- Travis S. from Dallas, TX
- "For each of us, as consumers and/or service providers, I am sure it is too easy to focus on the sour notes of what should otherwise be routine business transactions. That is why it is always easier, more pleasurable, and preferrable to write an atta-boy rather than an ah-shucks. So, here's an atta-girl(s)s to two of your associates: Dawn and Shannon, who I am sure lived up to your organizational mission statements as they took care of my concerns. My name is Rudolph D. Earlier in the week, I booked a tour in Florence, Italy for mid-October. As it turned out, the confirmation communication contained information (not in the website page describing the tour) that informed me that I would not be able to actually complete that tour because of time constraints. Expecting the usual contentious process of un-doing something long-distance with an impersonal corportation, I was pleasantly suprised with the "we are here to serve you" approach that Dawn and Shannon displayed. There was no need to force any of my issues, since from the very start of explaining my problem, they never treated my needs as an imposition on their time or energy. How refreshing, I even bragged to my co-workers about their custormer service skills, and I will certainly recommend your agency for travel services to those I know. As you well know, in a time of depressed economic conditions, going the extra-step with consumers is not merely the right thing to do - but, just as importantly - a time-proven survival technique. From talking to Dawn and Shannon, it seems that you have good employees-allies in you corporate survival. Strong work by your company here. P.S. A special-heads up to Dawn, since she helped me with more planning after the initial correction, and, actually, she ended walking me through the scheduling and purchase of two more tours!"
- Rudolph from Dewey, AZ
- "Last week, on a biz trip to London, the client gave us a day off we weren't expecting. I quickly booked a trip to Paris and got my tickets faxed to the hotel. Everything was timely, and I enjoyed the train. Paris is a great city, but I could have used a bit more time. I hope I get lucky enough to do another day trip if the client has us back...and gives us another free day!"
- Robert O. from Baltimore, MD
- "My fiancé and I went to Orlando on vacation a few months ago; we took the Kennedy Space Center Tour from Orlando. I was very impressed with the timeliness of the driver/guide and he provided interesting and entertaining facts about the local area to keep his guests occupied during the long drive to KSC, even letting us watch his personal DVD chronicling the history of the Space Program! He made the trip fun and memorable!"
- Rachelle J. from Atanta, GA
- "The Walking Foody Tour WAS THE BEST!!! Great Food Tasting and the tour guide was awesome. We really learned a lot about Savannah. Would go again in a heartbeat."
- Theresa P. from Atlanta, GA
- "Peggy's Cove is one of the most photographic areas of eastern Canada. My family toured this area last fall and we fell in love with the people and the picturesque small villages along the coast. The visit to the famous Cove made it just that much more fun for us all."
- JC from Nova Scotia
- “This show was outstanding. It was interesting to us that during each of the other two shows we went to, the MC made a reference to the Shoji show! Both of those shows were good. The Hughes Brothers dinner was also good. We really want to let you know, though, that our reservations were handled so efficiently. Our seats were excellent at all three shows, The e-tickets were handled so smoothly. What a great way to avoid all the local "sales pitches" and get superior service. Thank You.”
- Roberta M. from Oshkosh, WI
- "I received an immediate response to my problem and it was quickly resolved. I take back the bad things I said earlier. I would book again with Reserve 123 in the future. Thank you all for taking care of me. There are so many scams out there and I was in fear I was in one. I would recommend this site to friends and family. Have a good day."
- Rae from Cocoa Beach, FL